Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NOW WHAT CAN I GROW IN THIS???


Well look what hubby has got from work!!!!
Now Im going to line it with plastic and put drainage holes in the bottom oh and get the lables off -but need to decide what to plant in it ????
Im fighting the urge to plant more peas in it lol... but can't for the life of me think what would make the best use of it..
Its really thick wood so hubby is going to ask about if they have any more coming up as I reckon that broken down -the long boards would be really good for making raised beds when we move back to the uk ;-)

3 comments:

J's Mummy said...

oooooo lucky you.
I'd probably fill it with lots of lovely red lettuces with spring onions between. Or some tomatoes - I bet you have a few extra sown ;)

Nonnymouse said...

How about some winter veg?
Like leeks, cabbage, beets, Kale or that sort of thing?

Anonymous said...

Wow i want one

I want to say runner beans but the frilly lettuce idea sounds great one red one green iykwim


Shaz