Sunday, May 24, 2009

photo updates

Its a superb sunny day here today, but sooooooo hot -luckily I have very little to do in the garden, everything is pretty much planted out apart from 2 replacement cucumbers I have started off -so I thought I would just update with some pictures I took yesterday..



The "fruit tub" -where I just plonked my raspberry cane, currants ans red gooseberry..and anazingly I have quite a few raspberries on... now will they ripen properly, and if so "will I beat the birds to them?"
Any ideas what the red veined plant is? I have 3 that have appeared in my beetroot -so I'm leaving them in there in the hope they are just a rogue beetroot variety...it does look pretty though.

A few of my beans on their way -yippee

My aubergines.... I did rather well with aubergines last year so I have tried a different variety too this year...
These are 2 of the 2nd lot of tomatoes that went out -so are a little further behind the others -but they are starting to catch up...




No comments: